Completing the Summer Reading Program
- Register at the Fiction Desk beginning June 1st to receive your official reading log. Only titles read after registering will be counted.
- All titles must be turned in by August 5th, 2017.
- Stop at the Fiction Desk to have your “read” items checked off and to receive one prize raffle ticket entry for each title.
- We will accept books, audiobooks, eBooks, eAudiobooks, full books of the Bible, an entire magazine and graphic novels, aimed at adult readers.
- Winners will be drawn on Monday, August 7th, 2017.
- Prizes must be picked up in person by the winner, within two weeks of notification.
- Kindle Fire
- $50 Dick’s Sporting Goods Gift Card
- $25 Amazon Gift Card
- $10 Print Card-Southfield Public Library.
- Everyone will be entered in the Friends’ BookShelf Bookstore Shopping Spree. Three (3) winners will have 45 minutes to shop the bookstore.
- For every 5 books read, readers get to pick a free item from our “cart o’ books” AND also receive one (1) coupon for a free Kona Ice Truck treat during the Summer Reading Finale Monday, August 7th between 6-7 pm. Only 1 coupon per reader.
For some reading inspiration, look at a book list our librarians have put together.
Check out the Events page to see all the Summer Reading Events.